Friday, September 28, 2012

Extra Life 24 hour charity marathon!

Hey all, 

I've been inspired by my good friends Jennie Sue and Brian Roundy to finally jump in on the Extra Life action this year and put my love for playing video games to good use, helping kids fight terrible health issues.

I'll be jamming away at some of my favorite games for an epic 24 hours, starting October 20th. I'm trying to match Roundy's goal of $500 so any little bit of help is greatly appreciated.

I'll also be selling homemade icecream the day of the event and all proceeds will go towards my goal! Please check out my page if you get a chance, love you all. 

(Details and link below)

Dear Friends and Family,


I'm on a mission to save kids through video games, and I need your help.


My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few


On Oct. 20th, 2012, I'll attempt to play an epic 24 hour video game marathon and it's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support me with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.


Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.


Last year, Extra Life raised more than 1.2 million dollars to save kids, but in 2012 our goals, just like the needs of the kids we serve, are much, much higher.


I can't do this without your help. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click the "Support This Participant" button on this page.


Thank you for caring for our kids!


http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=35253


Donation widget added below!

No comments:

Post a Comment